1. The Holy Bible is the inspired Word (breath) of God which was revealed to mankind through Holy men, 2 Timothy
3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:16-21. It is infallible and the final authority for faith and righteous living, Psalms 119:160; Romans 3:3-4; Hebrews 4:122.
2. There is one God which has chosen to reveal Himself to man as the only Creator of heaven and earth, Genesis 1:1-8; Isaiah
44:24; John 1:1-14. He revealed His redemption plan in human form, through virgin birth, as the Son of God. We believe He was crucified on the cross for the sins of the world, was buried, and rose to
life on the third day according to, 1 Corinthians 15:1-8; 1 Timothy 3:16; and continues His ministry of reconciliation through mankind (the Church) by the power of His Holy Spirit, 1 John 1:1-4; 1
John 3:7, 8; 2 Corinthians 5:16-21.
3. God created man a living soul, possessing the capacity for intelligent choice and the power to procreate and to
rule, Genesis 1:26-28. Man’s original sin in the Garden necessitated a remedy for his eternal soul , Genesis 2:7; Romans 6:16-23. Jesus Christ embodied the revelation of God’s remedy and plan to
redeem sinful man (mankind), John 3:16-18; Romans 5:12-17; 1 John 4:9-10.4.
4. God’s plan of Redemption was exemplified and commanded by Jesus Christ in Mark 1:8-11; Luke 3:21, 22, Matthew 28:19-20 and
practiced by the Apostles in; Acts 2:37-42; 8:12, 16-17; 10:43-48. His plan includes Repentance (or the turning away from one’s sin), Baptism by immersion in water, the endowment and the indwelling
of the Holy Spirit, and living a holy and righteous lifestyle as evidence of God’s transformation, John 3:3-8; Romans 12:1,2; Galatians 5:22-25.5.
5. God has reserved a Blessed Hope for the righteous in Christ who will be gathered together with Him at His Coming as
recorded in 1 Corinthians 15:51-57; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17; 2 Thessalonians 2:1-7; Titus 2:11-13. We also believe that we (His saints) will return with Christ at His Second Coming to establish a
millennium of peace on the earth, Zechariah 14:3-5; 2 Thessalonians 1:6-10; Revelation 19:11-15.
6. Our Lord Jesus Christ will rule on the earth for one thousand years of peace whereby Satan will be bound, and the nations of the world will be united in a wonderful time of peace and order, Isaiah 2:1-4; Matthew 25:31-40; Revelation 20:1-6. After the thousand years are fulfilled, Satan will be set free again for a season, which will ultimately end in his final judgement along with the judgement of the wicked, Revelation 20:7-15.
7. God has prepared a New Heaven and a New Earth for His saints where there will be no more death, crying, sorrow, nor pain. God will make all things new, peace and joy will reign for eternity, Isaiah 65:17-19; Revelation 21:1-7.